Further information can be found on the following web sites. Always remember that all information may be subject to some bias; please ask us if you have any queries.
- http://women.gov.au - Government information for women
- http://www.medicareaustralia.gov.au - Medicare & safety net information
- www.rcog.org.uk - The Royal British College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
- The Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- http://www.cdc.gov - Travel advice-general
- http://www.cdc.gov/az.do - Extensive listing of all types of illnesses
- http://www.bdm.nsw.gov.au - Interested in the most popular names in NSW?
- www.babynames.com.au - Extensive listing of baby names
- http://health.howstuffworks.com - Conception to birth animations
- http://health.howstuffworks.com - Pregnancy animations
- http://www.hreoc.gov.au - For information on workplace and pregnancy
- http://www.betterhealth.vic.gov.au - For food guidelines in pregnancy
- http://www.foodauthority.nsw.gov.au - Factsheets,safe foods in pregnancy
- http://www.sma.org.au - Exercise in pregnancy/sport
- http://www.sufw.com.au - Ultrasound website
- http://breastfeeding.asn.au - Australian breastfeeding association
- www.swsahs.nsw.gov.au - Help with parenting,settling babies
- http://www.ages.com.au - for information regarding Australia’s Endoscopic Society
- http://www.isge.org/ - for some information regarding laparoscopic information
- http://www.cervicalscreen.health.gov.au/ - pap and breast screening information
- http://www.endometriosistreatment.org/ - for information regarding endometriosis.
- http://www.asa.org.au - for information on anaesthesia
- http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed - for literature searches on medical topics
- http://www.jeanhailes.org.au - for information regarding menopause
Click here to view all Your Practice Online websites.